Thursday, April 05, 2007

Way overdue THANK YOU to my Knitty SP8

Yarnnut - she's my very own special pal from the knittyhead coffeeshop....and it is her job to spoil me. Dang she is doing a GREAT job. Look what was in my second package.

---
Yup that is 2 skeins of Zepher laceweight [I have already cast on for a lace shawl -- put on hold for a bit, cause right now I need mindless knitting -- but I hope to get back to it this weekend] And see that white bear. It is just the cutest tape measure and she didn't even know that I am t.bear in a former life [nickname from college days - and that t didn't stand for teddy either]. Very nice stitch markers, which I used right away on the cast-on shawl. Now I just need the RIGHT home for the "Knitting is Knotty" bumper sticker.

So once more Yarnnut -THANKS. you are the bestest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Was it you that was asking me about the government grants website? well anyway, here it is... Grants I'm headed back to Cali this weekend, gotta get warm! :)

Anonymous said...

United States Restaurant Guide - a guide to every restaurant, http://restaurants-us.com/oh/Akron/Taco%20Bell/44320/

Anonymous said...

professional answer to this insurance question: Do all states require car insurance? http://insuranceinstates.com/virginia/Newport%20News/Allstate%20Insurance%20Co%3A%20Dilday%20Fletcher/23602/