Thursday, April 02, 2009

Well I am sure no-one ever looks at this Blog

Well I am sure no-one ever looks at this Blog - in fact it is probably pretty obvious that even I don't ever look here. So I was thinking of just deleting the entire thing. I took a quick stroll thru what I had posted, and found that it is a great record of past swaps.....so I will keep the blog for a bit longer.

Now the question is?????? will I ever post to it?????hmmmm. and does anyone really belive that I knit? Hmmm maybe a picture or two of some completed projects might be helpful

This is my completed GoddessKnits Mystery Shawl(finished Oct 2008). Knit from recycled cashmere yarn (from a mens vest).
and a bit of the detail. I really enjoyed this KAL!!

and WOWI can't belive it has been well over a year since I last posted...bad Maddog!

1 comment:

angie said...

that is very pretty. maybe I'll finish mine some day. LOL.