Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yes Dianna I did knit on my trip

Well I took a vacation....yes me....I actually went somewhere. If you know me you know that is a VERY rare thing. I like my home and I LIKE to be there....but we had a chance to attend the Kiwanis International Convention http://www.kiwanis.org/ in Nashville, TN. I flew back there on a Wed, convention ran until Sat night. On Sunday we began the drive back home (to the west coast - hublet had driven out). We stopped to see old friends and relatives on the way back. Took the week to get home, during the drive I finished the socks (toe-up, two at a time on one needle) Nashville Convention Trip 029 on the road at the New Mexico/Arizona border


Nashville Convention Trip 028 the heels - they fit well

and Nashville Convention Trip 030 driving just south of Flagstaff, AZ.

If and when I post again....I'll show ya some pics from the actual trip......don't hold your breath though

2 comments:

Nina said...

Your socks look so comfy! The views outside your car window look cool, we just saw trees, trees and more trees on our trip. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, for a Maddog, I only counted two paws. Did you knit four? They really are lovely and remarkable that you can wear socks driving through the desert.

Photos of your trip would be fun.

hugs

Grace