Thursday, March 16, 2006

Here we go a frogging

Well I did it. It. Was. Hard. I ripped out the 109 rows that I already knitted [with those twisted stitches], wound the yarn up loosely, took a deep breath [yeah I had an Irish Coffee also]. This picture is how far I had gotten before ripping.










Then I began AGAIN. Acutally this time my knitted hem came out beautiful.....so I guess all this "practice" is going to serve me well. I was able to knit about 40 rows last night and EVERY THING IS NICE AND STRAIGHT -- HOORAY FOR ME.



I took this picture of my previous knitting, not sure how well you will be able to see the difference in twisted and not twisted. You are looking at the needle edge of my knitting. Last 1 1/2" of knitting is not-twisted all the rest is twisted. The twisted stitches have much more texture.

No comments: